The raw materials of the cow manure organic fertilizer production line
can be chicken manure, cow manure and other animal manure. Based on these raw materials, we can design a corresponding organic fertilizer production line to complete the production process.
The production process of cow manure organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation: Put cow urine on cow dung, mix it with hay and rotten silage to make compost, and then ferment.
2. The original pulp crushing and mixing: the nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other inorganic fertilizers and other additives in the compost material are crushed in a certain proportion through a material crusher and a horizontal mixer, uniformly and crushed.
4. Screening and return system: After the granulation is formed, there are certain differences in the size of the particles output by the system, which requires screening and classification. The selected rotary screening machine requires low vibration, low noise and easy use.
5. Drying: Use an organic fertilizer dryer to further remove the moisture of the sieved particles to meet the requirements of organic fertilizer moisture standards, dry and improve particle formation.
6. Cooling: Use a cooler to cool granular materials, which helps to store the heat output by the dryer, while the granular materials enter the cooler from above. Under the action of the cooling fan, the dry air enters from the lower part of the cooler and fully exchanges heat and cold with the moist and hot particles above. Under the action of the cooling fan, the dry air enters from the lower part of the cooler and fully exchanges heat and cold with the lower part of the cooler. Hot and humid particles above.
7. Packaging: The cooled granular materials are transported to the finished product warehouse by bucket elevator.
The above is the production process of the cow manure organic fertilizer equipment production line. This process is a complete production process of granular organic fertilizer. According to different production uses, the production process will be different. During the growth of crops, we must pay attention to the processing and then use of organic fertilizers, so that we can get rid of some of our own bacteria, these bacteria will not pollute, we can eliminate these bacteria more scientifically.